Cheesy Tomato Eggplant
Think you don’t like eggplant? You’ve never had it this way.
- 1 large eggplant halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Roma tomato OR 1/4 cup fire roasted tomatoes
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup Yaza Plain Labneh
- 1/4 cup crumbled white cheese such as feta
- Brush eggplant halves on both sides with olive oil
- Air fry eggplant at 400 degrees for 20 minutes (or according to your fryer manufacturer’s instructions), flipping halfway, or bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes, covered
- Carefully remove and smash the center of the eggplant to make a boat
- Fill the eggplant with tomato
- Top with pine nuts, labneh, and crumbled cheese, plus salt and pepper to taste
KEEP IN TOUCH FOR THE LATEST FLAVORS AND RECIPES
For customer service requests or to learn more about our foodservice operations, please email us at email@example.com.